50+ Long Distance Relationship Questions To Deepen Your Connection
We know all too well that the distance between you and your partner can be daunting. Being in a long-distance relationship, some questions can be very hard to ask. There are also times when you might feel as though I can no longer keep the conversation going. I highly recommend checking out creative virtual date ideas to break the ice before asking questions, it will help the conversation be more natural.
It can be a fear of not knowing what to say or talk about with your partner or it could be more serious – how will we overcome the distance? You are probably wondering what keeps us sane and in constant contact with each other? Want to know what questions to ask your boyfriend or girlfriend in a long distance relationship? Then let’s talk about the fun long distance relationship questions first.
Long Distance Relationship Questions
- If you could have one type of cultural food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Who is your biggest role model?
- What are your top three countries you want to visit and why?
- What is your favourite thing to eat for brunch?
- Do you prefer going on an adventure or chilling by the beach?
- What country do you want to visit together next?
- What is the craziest thing you have done in your life?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- What was your favourite TV show as a child growing up?
- If you could relive a day in your life, what day would that be?
- What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
- What is your dream job?
- What is something that scares you?
- What is the longest you have gone without a shower?
- If you were to go to a fancy restaurant, what restaurant would you go to?
- What is your pet peeve?
- Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
- What is something you love to do but haven’t told many people about?
- Do you have any secret desires?
- What is the longest you have ever gone without sleep?
Now… let us take a deep dive and talk about your relationship with your partner. It is important to truly understand where you both stand in the relationship. Are you on the same page with everything? Or are you not?
These questions that I have listed below will help you understand how you and your partner will work through the long distance.
- When did you know I was the one?
- What was your honest first impression about me?
- What is something is love the most about me?
- What is your biggest fear of our relationship?
- Do you think the long distance is making our relationship stronger or weaker?
- What is your favourite memory of us?
- Do you see us together for the foreseeable future?
- When would you consider closing the distance?
- Would you ever consider moving in with me?
- What is one thing you are too scared to tell me?
- What are we going to do to help close the distance?
- Do you think the distance has let us grow individually?
- How do you compare this relationship to others you’ve had?
- What is your most favourite thing about the long distance relationship?
- What is the least favourite thing about the long distance relationship?
- Do you think I get jealous?
- How do you think our relationship has been so far, considering the long distance?
- What kind of fun things do you want to do together?
- Since we have started long distance, do you think we have grown as a couple?
- Do you feel like being in a long distance relationship with me holds you back?
- How can I better support you?
- What do you want our relationship goals to be for the next 12 months?
- Do you feel loved by me?
- Do you think we are both doing 50/50 in our relationship?
- What do you want to learn together?
- Have our communications been good for the past few months?
- How can we improve our communication?
- How can we both save money for visits?
- Do your parents approve of me?
- What do you think about my family?
- Do you think there could be a time where we fall out of love with each other?
I assure you if you went through each of these LDR questions with your partner you will discover something you didn’t know – whether that will be a good surprise or bad.
It will be a great exercise with your girlfriend or boyfriend.
Let me know in the comments on your favourite question to ask your other half!