The thought of “what do I get him?”, is probably running through your head right now. I mean, why else are you on this page, right?
Gift giving can be challenging. For myself personally, I find getting a present for a male to be tough – including my partner. Why not curate an awesome care package for your boyfriend? Here, we talk about the best boyfriend care package you can curate!
Take it a step further and add little, cute gifts and create a care package for your loved one. They’ll love it. Want to surprise you boyfriend with heartwarming care packages for your boyfriend? Check out these super awesome ideas listed below for the things to put in a care package for a guy!
Care Package for Boyfriends Ideas
You need to determine the budget of the package, size and amount of items you want to include in the package. Bear in mind the shipping costs involved as this may get very pricey, especially if you are sending it overseas. Be aware of different countries’ regulations and legal restrictions of sending items in the mail. For example in Australia, all food must be declared when entering the country so you may have a hard time sneaking in a few treats.
Here is a care package breakdown:
- What is your budget? Make sure you stick to it!
- What is the size of your package? It is important that all of your items shipped can fit.
- Amount of items
- Calculate shipping costs and have a budget buffer (as shipping costs can largely vary)
- Be wary of country regulations and legal restrictions. What items can and can’t enter the country?
- Buy padding or improvise to protect items
Buy decorative stuff to make it pretty (paint it, use stickers etc).
Thoughtful and meaningful care package ideas:
Curating a thoughtful and sentimental care package for your partner can really make their day. Do you have inside jokes that you share or memories that you can capture? Use these meaningful elements and create something that will hold a place in their heart.
- Write a heartfelt letter
- Make beautiful designs with Mixbook – Capture beautiful moments and create totally customizable photos books, canvas, cards, prints, and more. Simply pick your favorite picture of you and your other half and get it professionally printed.
- Make a collage, mini photo album, write a little message on the back of each one
- Love Story Book – Create a personalized book and tell your partner all the reasons you love them
- The Book of Everyone – This clever book builder stuffs the pages chock-full with amazing artwork and fascinating facts all about the star of the book. But the real magic starts when people begin making their own extra special personal touches by adding in memories, messages, and photos.
- Create mini coupons – use decorative paper to write on these coupons
- Fill in the blank love journal – a little book where you fill in the blanks of your lovely messages
- The thoughtful box collection – Offer a little happiness with this collection of three Thoughtful boxed sets: Smile, Be Happy, and Shine. Each individually boxed set includes 30 pop-open cards, each with a unique message of happiness inside.
Care Packages For a Long Distance Boyfriend
Are you in a long-distance relationship with your partner? These gifts can make your distance a little more bearable. Better yet, let it be a surprise, and don’t tell your partner that you’ve shipped the care package.
Use this category in combination with others to curate your perfect long distance gift package for your boyfriend.
If you’re looking for some quirky gadgets then these long distance relationship gadgets are what you gotta check out.
Special Mention – BoldLoft
BoldLoft is the perfect website to buy gifts for long-distance couples and couples that are together! Be matching with your partner, gift them a mug, pillowcase, t-shirts, glasses, and more that will be something very dear for both of you.
Care Package Ideas for the Techy
Everyone loves technology. These nifty and practical gifts are great to add to your care package.
- Cord Organizer
- Mini Drone
- Mini Projector
- Digital Photo Frame
- Charging Station
- VR Headset
- Portable Speaker
- Phone Camera Lens Kit
- Bedside Sensor Touch Lamp
- Smart Beanie
- Water Dancing Speakers
Care Package Ideas For Stressed Boyfriend
Is your boyfriend feeling under the weather or stressed out? This is the best time to make a care package to de-stress and bring relaxation back into your partner’s life.
- LED Candles
- Indoor Zen Kit
- Glow in the Dark Stars
- Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Sleeping Mask
- Face Mask
- Bath Bombs
- Moon Lamp
- Spa Gift Card
- Stress Balls
- Diffuser (For Essential Oils)
- Essential Oils
- Neck and Back Massager
- Calming Tea
- Mini Heating Pad
- Relaxing Pillow Spray
- Hand Cream
- Facial Cleanser
The Hygge Box – The ultimate monthly treat yo’ self kit for your partner. Every month your partner will receive goodies to pamper themselves.
Care Package Ideas for The Food Lovers
Need some inspiration for your foodie partner? Here are some staple items to include in the care package for your boyfriend.
- Olive oil
- Wine To Go
- Flavored water
- Bottle of red wine
- Bottle of white wine
- Meat palette
- Organic cookies
- BBQ Grill Set
- Handcrafted Spices
- Hot Sauce Gift Set
Too hard to gather all the yummy food? I suggest subscribing to food subscriptions boxes for your partner. Check out some subscription boxes that are perfect for food lovers!
The Grill Masters Club: The best round-up of everything BBQ!
Bokksu Box – Does your partner love snacks? Go on a gourmet journey with the Bokksu Box! From Hokkaido white chocolate butter cookies to Kyoto hand ground matcha to Kyushu mango chiffon cakes, taste authentic Japanese snacks and teas.
Shaker & Spoon – Set a subscription box for your partner to make amazing cocktails. Each month you can 3 recipe instructions, and their ingredients to try out. This is perfect for people that love to try out new things!
Care Package Ideas for The Stylish
Does your boyfriend love being stylish? Check out these awesome items that’ll fit their aesthetic!
- Cocktail Mix Set
- Cocktail Bar Tool Set
- Watch holder
- Jewelry box
- Whiskey Decanter
- Fancy whiskey glass set
- Wine glass set
- Leather belt
- Razor Set
- Happy Socks
- Leather wallet
- Customized Leather Velvet Organiser
Care Package Ideas for the Travelers
Does your partner love to travel? Here are the must-haves for travel-related care package ideas!
- In-flight cocktail mix
- Neck Pillow
- Sleeping mask
- Travel journal
- HP Sprocket – print photos on the go
- Camera lens for iPhone
- Camera lens for Android
- Mini snacks
- Compact water bottle
- Toiletry bag
- Electronic cord organizer
- Scratch it map
- Budget planner for traveling
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Portable USB charger
Care Package Ideas for the Geeky
Does your partner love weird and wacky things? They would sure love these sorts of items listed below.
- Rubik Cube
- Mini puzzles
- Echo Dot
- Google Home
- Customizable USB flash drive
- Game of Thrones Mini figures
- Puzzle Keychain
- Solar powered charger
- Nintendo Switch Lite
- Math Wall Clock
- Floppy Disk Coaster
- Mario Drink Cooler
Escape The Crate – Bring the fun of an escape room… to your partner’s room! This unique subscription box is filled with mind-boggling puzzles and mysteries to solve.
Care Package Ideas To feel Cozy
Is your partner a homebody or loves to snuggle? Give something that he would really want and curate a cozy care package for him with these warm items.
- Handmade Blanket
- Handmade Mug Warmer
- Woodwick candles
- Fluffy Rug
- Fireplace essentials
- Hot Chocolate set
- Massage Pillow
- Homesick Candles – Scents are available in your country, state and city!
Care Package Ideas for the Sporty
Does your partner love to be outside or loves sports? These sports-related gifts are great for his care package.
- Personalized Sports water bottle
- Gym towel
- Fit Bit
- Personalized Yoga Mat
- Skipping rope
- Printable Fitness Planner
- Meal planner
- Fitness Dice
- Protein shaker bottle
- Waterproof earbuds/ headphones
- Dry Shampoo
- Runners headband
- Heart rate band
Other Care Package Ideas
Are you still stuck? Or want more inspiration? Perhaps you can make a colored themed care package. Think of your partner’s favorite color and only get that color for the entirety of the package. Pick from green, yellow, pink, purple, blue or any other color!
If your boyfriend absolutely loves food you could also purchase a meat platter or a hand-selected food tray. If he loves wines or alcohol, curate a care package centered around that.
You can find sooo many more ideas by checking out the CrateJoy website where there are plentiful of subscription boxes you can get your boyfriend.